Irrigation… Cultivation… Cattle… Lifestyle
The potential that this property has on offer to create a farming venture of your dreams is immense. From its fertile river flats and open grazing paddocks along with secure water supply, the options to have cattle, horses or just cropping the list is just too long to mention. I will leave that to your imagination.
Along with it's amazing views, close proximity to Ipswich, Amberley Air Base or Brisbane with a sealed road frontage and a mere 10 minutes to Rosewood and the Electric Train, it's perfect for the opportunity to be close enough for the city benefits but live the country life. An added bonus is the school bus goes past the front gate.
The home is located in the perfect location to take in the stunning views of the river flats and the renowned Scenic Rim. It's family friendly with a recently updated kitchen, open plan living and dining area off the kitchen.
It features three bedrooms upstairs, bathroom, plus two more bedrooms with an office or a sixth bedroom downstairs. With internal and external stairs, additional storage, the laundry and a shower and toilet it sure is feature packed!
• Fertile Irrigated River Flats
• Suitable for Crops- Lucerne, Forage Sorghum, Oats, Millet, Barley
• 14.82 acres (6ha) Irrigation Licence (out of the Bremer River with a submersible pump)
• 9 x Hydrants
• 1 x Equipped Bore (with the opportunity to increase its volume)
• Capacity to Carry 30 Breeders and Progeny
• 2 x Dams
• 1 x Windmill
• Fencing in Good Order
• Steel Yards with a Crush/Calf Crush/Scales/Loading Ramp
• Shed 1 - Machinery Shed with an Adjoining Lean-to to Hay Shed
• Shed 2 - Hay Shed - Capacity to Hold 250 Round Bales
• Shed 3 - Enclosed Storage Shed
• Shed 4 - Workshop/Storage/Office with 3 Phase Power
• Shed 5 - Enclosed Storage Shed
• Shed 6 - Garden Shed
• Shed 7 - Old Dairy with 3 Phase Power
• Stables with a Tack Room and Day Yard
• Caravan Cover
• Highset Brick with Cladding
• 5/6 x Bedrooms/Office/Craft Room
• 3 x Bedrooms with Full Length Robes, 2 x with Veranda Access
• Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining with Air-Conditioning
• Kitchen with a Large Walk-In Pantry
• Rayburn Slow Combustion Stove, Westinghouse Gas Oven and Cooktop and Miele Dishwasher
• Laundry with a Laundry Chute from Upstairs Bathroom
• Internal Stairs with Storage under
• Double Garage with Additional Storage
• Outdoor Entertaining, Established Ornamental Gardens, Vegetable Gardens, Greenhouse and a Shadehouse
Rain Water Tanks
• 4 x Poly Tanks 5,250 Gallons
• Underground Concrete Tank x 8,500 Gallons
• Total 29,500 Gallons
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results