"The Idyllic Country Hideaway"
There is lots to love about this property with its private location, a sealed road to the front gate and proximity of 10 minutes to the bustling little township of Boonah, 25 minutes to Ipswich 27 minutes to Amberley Air Base, 80 minutes to Brisbane City and 75 minutes to the Brisbane Airport (depending on traffic conditions).
The big surprise! There will be no power bills!! The home is fully off grid with 14 panels of solar and storage batteries with a generator for back up and solar hot water system too.
The home features 9ft ceilings, open plan kitchen, living, dining with an additional formal living and generous sized four bedrooms with built-ins and an en-suite to the main bedroom. A fireplace has been installed in the main living area which has beautiful hardwood polished timber floors.
The property has 2 x dams (with some water), one dam near the home has a cottage with a deck overlooking the dam built for family entertaining. There is ample acreage to run it as a hobby farm with horses and or cattle. A small set of timber yards with a steel loading ramp is located near the home for easy access.
There is a large shed with a shower and toilet, a 2 x bay carport, a chook pen, citrus orchard with peach, plum, nectarine, orange, lemonade and lemon trees, and a vegie patch.
• 4 Large Carpeted Bedrooms with Built-Ins and Fans
• U-Shaped Kitchen with Gas Cooktop and Oven, and with a Walk-in Pantry
• Informal Dining and Living Room with a Fireplace and Hardwood Timber Floors
• Formal Living and Dining Room
• Separate Study and 9Ft Ceilings Throughout
• Large 3 x Bay Shed with a Shower and Toilet and Lean to.
• 2 x Bay Carport
• Chicken Coop
• 2 x Dams ( One with a Hut Overlooking the Dam)
• Citrus Trees and a Vegie Patch
• Small Set of Timber Yards & Steel Loading Ramp
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!