“Fertile Cultivation Land to Grow any Crop you Desire”
Located in a prime position minutes from the quaint township of Harrisville, 20 minutes to Ipswich and Amberley Air Base and 60 minutes (approx) to Brisbane and the Airport. This property is a standout for the many farming options available.
With 27 acres of prime fertile black soil, which has previously been used for Lucerne growing, would also be ideal for small crops or vegetables with an equipped bore pumping approximately 3,000 gallons per hour for irrigation along with 9mgs of water allocation from Warrill Creek.
There is plenty of sheds for the farm equipment and machinery storage with a 20 x 7 metre, 9 x 6 1/2 metre, 6 x 6 metre shed with a 2 x car carport and 3 phase power along with 5 x 5,000 gallon freshwater tanks are connected to the sheds.
The spacious 4 x bedroom Hallmark Home is only 7 years old. It features two living rooms along with a separate media room and office with stylish porcelain tiles in the kitchen and living areas with carpeted bedrooms and media room.
• 7 year old Hallmark Home
• 4 x Carpeted Bedrooms with Built-Ins, Walk-In Robe to the Main
• Separate Office Located with Access from the Front Entry
• 2 x Living Area's plus a Large Media Room
• Stylish Porcelain Tiles flow through from the Main Entry into the Living/Kitchen Area's
• Air-Conditioning in the Media Room, Main Bedroom and Kitchen/Living Area
• 3 x 5,000 gallon Tanks
• 5KW Solar Power
• 20 x 7 metre Concreted Shed suitable for Tractor & Machinery Storage
• 9 x 6 ½ metre Concreted Shed with Electric Roller Doors
• 6 x 6 Shed Concreted Shed with a 2 x Bay Carport
• Garden Shed
• 2 x 5,000 gallon Tanks
• 27 Acres of Prime Fertile Black Soil previously growing Lucerne
• 1 x 3,000 gallon per hour bore
• 9 mgs Water Allocation from the Warrill Creek
• Orchard with Peaches, Mulberries, Mandarin, Lemon, and Rosella Trees
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results