Pick Me! I’m Only 5 Years Young !
You will love this very neat and tidy low-set brick and tiled home! The appeal is apparent as soon as you walk through the door! Quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Set in the highly sought after New Estate of Gleneagle, this lovely home is set on a huge 654m2 allotment.
Boasting 4 extra-large bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom featuring walk in robes, ceiling fan and a stunning en-suite with stone-top vanity. Plus there are 3 more Queen sized bedrooms, each with built in robes, ceiling fans.
A lovely big kitchen, with loads cupboards and drawer space. An extra-large fridge space, dishwasher, ceramic cook top, under bench oven, plus range-hood for the most fastidious chef. An extra-large stone top benches, and all ideally set out so you can entertain whilst cooking.
The main bathroom also has a separate bath, and stone bench top vanity and large shower. All this, plus a fully covered outdoor entertaining area. A double lock up garage is another great feature, as is the fully concreted drive-way.
Check out the following features:
• Huge Kitchen With Dishwasher, Stone Bench Tops And All Electric Cooking
• Open Plan, Extra-Large Living With Dining Area
• Split System Air Conditioner In Living Room
• 4 Large Bedrooms With Robes And Ceiling Fans
• Master Has En-Suite
• Main Bathroom With Large Bath And Separate Shower
• Sliding Doors To Outdoor Covered Entertaining Area
• Double Lock-Up Garage With Remote
• Huge Backyard, Fully Fenced
• Great Views, 654m2 Allotment
• Close To School's, Shop's And Transport
• Very Well Maintained Externally
• 5 Minutes From Beaudesert Shopping Centre,
• Gleneagle State School Only 5 Minutes Away
• Major Retail Shopping Centre's In Very Close Proximity
• Close To Major Highways
• Just Over An Hour To Surfers Paradise
• 60 Minutes From Brisbane
The surrounding amenities are nothing short of fantastic, in an area with stunning mountain views!
This is a home you will be proud to call yours! The lifestyle you've longed for, nothing to do, but sit back and enjoy it all. Minimal maintenance, for the busy lives we all lead. Close to all amenities, high on the hill, stunning living, all we need is you!
Rental Appraisal: $375 - $385 per week
Council Rates: $577 per quarter. (approx..)
SEQ Water Rates: $392 per quarter + Usage (approx..)