Panoramic Mountain Views!
This property boasts location with easy access to the Cunningham Highway and its proximity to Brisbane (60 mins), Boonah (20 mins) and Ipswich (20 mins), which boasts numerous prestigious private schools along with two primary schools.
This off-the-grid cabin is located in a prime position to take in the expansive views of the great-dividing range, with its forever changing landscape. It has one bedroom with an ensuite and an additional bathroom off the living area. For entertaining, the large covered deck is easily accessible from the kitchen for the friends and family to relax and enjoy the panoramic views and colourful sunsets. For year-round comfort, it has the additional benefit of ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Water security is a big plus in these dry conditions with a permanent spring for stock water. Fertile volcanic soil is another big feature with the opportunity to develop with improved pastures and an excellent opportunity for some additional dams.
• Private Large Acreage Property with Sealed Road Access
• 3 x dams
• Spring fed ponds that hold water all year round
• Water pumped from the spring into 2x tanks and gravity fed to numerous troughs in all of the paddocks
• New fencing where required
• Quality country waiting to be developed
• Stunning 360 views to the Mountain Ranges
• Open bay hay shed (3.5m high) that holds approximately 500 round hay bales
• Laneway servicing all paddocks for ease of walking cattle
• 1 x bedroom
• 2 x bathrooms (1 ensuite)
• 1 x laundry
• Open Plan kitchen/ living and dining
• Ducted Air-Conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Oversized entertainment deck with retractable sunshades and outdoor fans
• Off Grid 6kw Solar System with 13.8wh battery back-up, and 13kva Generator
• 1 x 6mx 9m triple bay garage with a carport
• 2 x 24,000L rainwater tanks
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results