Gracious Living In the Country
Located a mere 7 minutes to the village of Kalbar, 15 minutes to Boonah and Ipswich/Amberley Air Base 30 minutes (approx.)
It's an easy commute for living the lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of the city rat race. Plus the local school bus for both the Primary and High school students drives past the front gate.
This home ticks all the boxes for charm and gracious living. Beautiful Red Cedar timber throughout, 12 foot ceilings with an entrance hallway with 3 bedrooms and formal living room leading off the hallway, opening out to a Formal dining room with a large L-shaped kitchen and a walk-in pantry. It was built in 1883 (approx.) so it's 137 years young and it was moved from Brisbane so it has many secrets with stories to tell, if only the walls could talk!
It also feature's 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with a study or it could be used for a nursery/playroom. The oversized main bedroom is at the front of the home which has a parents retreat or it could be converted to an en-suite with a walk-in robe.
The second bedroom is also at the front of the home and both of these bedrooms have 9ft windows looking out to the front veranda for added charm.
The property has a 3 car garage, Roadvale town water plus a 3,000 gallon fresh water tank. There is a chook pen, cattle yards and a storage shed to compliment the package.
• 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and study/nursery with air-conditioning
• 12 foot ceilings with feature 9 foot windows in two of the bedrooms
• Red Cedar timber and front entry door
• Formal living and formal dining rooms
• Storage room or air-conditioned rumpus room
• School Bus past the front gate
• 3 car garage and a storage shed
• Chook pen and cattle yards
• Roadvale town water and a 3,000 gallon fresh water tank
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results