A Safe Haven for the Horse Enthusiast
Seclusion and privacy are the standout features of this horse property the current owners have created in a beautiful neighbourhood of the Scenic Rim. With a dressage sand arena, round yard, open ended float storage shed, four horse shelters and day paddocks, internal electric fencing, a 4 x 4 set of powered stables and wash bay and with ample water for the horse enthusiast.
The home is highset to take in the views. With numerous outdoor areas to sit and relax with a cuppa, a wine or beer in hand and watch the wildlife such as the koalas, kangaroo's, wallabies, king parrots and other bird life such as kookaburra's, koala's, possums and echidna's.
There is a spacious open plan living and family room with air-conditioning and a fireplace. This opens through to the kitchen and dining room with a study, the bathroom and two of the bedrooms. Two other bedrooms are located downstairs along with a storage room.
• Sand Dressage Arena and Round Yard
• 1 x 9 x 7 Open Ended Float Shed
• 4 Horse Stables with Power and a Wash Bay
• 4 x Horse Shelters with Day Yards
• 2 x Dams and a Bore for Stock Water
• Internal Electric Fencing
• Some New Boundary Fencing and the Remainder in Fair to Good Condition
• Chook House
• Orchard with Lemon, Lime and Guava Trees
• Mature Iron Bark Trees
• Open Plan Living/Family with Raked Ceilings
• 2 x New 7kw Air-Conditioners and a Fireplace
• Large Family Kitchen
• Separate Study
• 4 x Bedrooms
• 3 x Outdoor Area's
• 6.6 kw Solar Power
• 4 x 20,000lt, 1 x 10,000lt, 1 x 8,000lt and 1 x 5,000lt Fresh Water Tanks
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results